Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Links Flashing

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by onedan1
Links Flashing was created by onedan1
Hello Folks,

I am currently working on a website for a client, but i have some issues to resolves.

1. I dont know if its only me, but some links on the Kunena forum page keeps flashing on mouse hover in firefox only. works oK in chrome. Other links on the same page works Ok. like the website copyright links, even the main catergory links works ok, but for eg. links to sub categoreies keeps flashing in firefox. It wasnt so before and i dont know what has changed too.

[strike]2. I want to know if anyone knows how to customize Kunena to restrict member posting unless there have made an Introductory post in the Introduction category.
If possible also an About Me section could also be created on the Member profile for the to fill as a requirement to begin using the forum.
[/strike]
Thanks and will appreciate a reply.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One subject per topic. Second question removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Links Flashing
G'day, onedan1, and welcome to Kunena.

One question per topic please. I have struck out the second question. Please use a new topic to discuss your second question. K 2.0 has a feature to allow you to moderate users who have posted less than a specific number of messages before they appear on the forum but I don't think it's easy to automatically force people to use a specific category to "introduce themselves" before they have broader posting privileges elsewhere in your forum.

Returning to your question about "flashing links"; I am no familiar with this issue. Perhaps it would help if you posted a URL that illustrates the "flashing links" behaviour. This sounds like the behaviour is caused by your Joomla site template. See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by onedan1
Replied by onedan1 on topic Links Flashing
Ok, so i have fixed the issue with the links flashing in Firefox.
Turned out to be an issue with a configuration with a Kunenan template i installed.
So i just re-installed and traced back my steps.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds