Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved empty space in content

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by sepp
empty space in content was created by sepp
Hello,

I have installed since short time joomla 2.5.7. And I have carried out a complete new installation of Kunena 2.0.2 (German language file installed). It works perfect. Only - has anybody the following noticed: if a user (level registered) logs into Kunena - arises suddenly on each contribution side an empty space at the beginning of the upper content. As superuser not. If I look into source code I found on every side <ul class="actions">...</ul>? And this causes maybe the distance. I haven't noticed this by previews version(s). Still a bug or only just a setting in backend of Kunena?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards, sepp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by kiwi3685
Replied by kiwi3685 on topic empty space in content
An image showing what you are looking at would help. It avoids language difficulties. :-)

The URL of your site would be even better.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by sepp
Replied by sepp on topic empty space in content
Hello kiwi3685,

all clear - my mistake. Excuse. I had put wrong the user rights for the forum user. Additionally set to editor. Then the code appears as mentioned with
<ul class="actions">...</ul>. ln my css-file is standing although li.edit-icon {display: none;} but hereby was only set the icon to invisible. The text was still in the source code and had nothing to do with Kunena. Is indeed generated by joomla itself for example date of created articles. Removed the check mark by editor and the empty space is not more ... maybe my posting helps yet another Kunena users.

Kind regards, sepp

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds