Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question New Install creates bleed through text tabs

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by deriderj
I installed Kunena today and noticed that the text on the tabs is ????? I have attached a picture of the text for clarit. Any ideas on what is causing this, and what I can do to correct it.

Thanks,

Joel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by kiwi3685
Your Joomla template is causing it. Look at that or ask its creator.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by deriderj
Thanks for the incite. What you state may be true, I'm too new to even guess at the cause. I have installed/tested dozens of other major and minor extensions including JEvents and Event Booking and saw none of these same bleed through symptoms. It makes me think that there is a definte incompatiblity, but this feels like an issue that both parties will end up pointing to each other as the cause (though I hope that is not the case).

For the record, I am using Cloudaccess.net for my hosting and I am specifically using the Cloudaccess.net "Active" template. I will ask Cloudaccess.net about the issue and will report back on their response.

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena.

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds