Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Text in the input field too small

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Chantal
The text in the input field is to small. By the way, I find it too small here, too. It would be nice and more user-friendly, if this text in the input field would appear bigger. Is this possible?

My template overrides the list style. Is there any way to fix that?

Thank you very much,

Chantal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by HelTrooper
Depending on the template you are using.

Try this file components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.forum-min.css

Then change #Kunena textarea.kmedium{font-size:12px;width:95%;height:10em}

to

#Kunena textarea.kmedium{font-size:18px;width:95%;height:15em}

This worked for me.

Otherwise give me the link to your forum and i can take look
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled

HelTrooper wrote: Try this file components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.forum-min.css

The rest of the information is probably correct but people would be better not to try to directly edit this particular file. See our advice in the FAQs page under the heading How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? .

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by Chantal
What a straight forward and very usefull answer. Even me was able to find the file and change the text size. Thank you!

Chantal

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by HelTrooper
You are more than welcome :D thats why we are here arent we

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds