Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question In dot list the dots are not shown

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by whitetiger
In a dot list the dots are not shown.

For example, in the list
  • Item 1
  • Item 2
  • Item 3

I see:
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

Joomlashine said:
"his problem caused by css/html in forum, not problem with template."

This is link to my website .
The first list is a dot list.

Thanks in advance

==========
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_epic_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 4.4.1 | creationdate: 08/13/2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.5.1.1299

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by whitetiger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

The problem is caused by the CSS rules defined in your Joomla site template. You need to modify your Joomla site template (or write an override so that bullet-points will appear) for Kunena. Fairly easy to do using Firebug for Firefox as a design aid. ;)

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by whitetiger

sozzled wrote: Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

The problem is caused by the CSS rules defined in your Joomla site template. You need to modify your Joomla site template (or write an override so that bullet-points will appear) for Kunena. Fairly easy to do using Firebug for Firefox as a design aid. ;)

Yes, I've already noted this when I changed the template and I wrote about this to JSN.
Now I wanted to inform you of it.
Thanks

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena you will see that it's not our responsibility to fix up problems caused by other developers' templates. You need to ask them how to fix it or you can fix it yourself with Firebug.

If you want someone to fix this for you, then you can arrange this. To get an expert to assist you will, of course, cost money. Otherwise, because you paid for the template from another developer, you could ask the developer if their template is designed to work with Kunena. All of this is explained in My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
Hi,
Using a Joomlashine template as well and so i had the same problem.

Add following code in one of your stylesheet files. (eg template.css)
Code:
ul.bbcode_list { padding-left: 20px; }

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonstone

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6 by Moonstone

betteryouthanme wrote: Hi,
Using a Joomlashine template as well and so i had the same problem.

Add following code in one of your stylesheet files. (eg template.css)

Code:
ul.bbcode_list { padding-left: 20px; }

I use a JoomlaShine template, also. This fixed my issue when making posts in the forum. Thanks!

Now I just have to figure out how to get bullet points to show up in articles pushed over with Kunena Discuss. >.<
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Moonstone.

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds