Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Error messages displaying template - Kunena 2.0.1 Joomla 2.5.6

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by larenespitler
Warning: include(components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/display.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php on line 73

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/display.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/php5/lib/php/PEAR') in components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php on line 73

I just installed it and I am struggling to get the menu correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, larenespitler, and welcome to Kunena.

I haven't seen before the error messages that you're getting. Seems to be a directory/file protection issue that may be answered by reading Securing Kunena although I can't be sure.

Perhaps, if you include your config. report, someone in the community may have a few more useful suggestions for you? :dry:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larenespitler

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by larenespitler
Config report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : twinislandinvestments | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-07-26

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Stats 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I'm not sure but I wonder if you have a custom .htaccess file? Please read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki.

You have several menu items that have the same alias name "Forum"

Three of them are in mainmenu; the first of these (which is a Joomla alias menu type) is the one you want to keep; the others you should trash and delete. You also have another menu item in topmenu. Delete this one, too. Please study Customised menus .

It may even be worthwhile to re-install K 2.0.1 again (see K 2.0 Upgrade Guide .

I don't know if this solves your particular issue but it's always good to start with something that works, first, and then solve the other problems later.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by larenespitler
The file exists:

[root@pdhost4 twinislandinvestments.com]# ls -la components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/display.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 503 Jul 27 16:16 components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/display.php

I have made the settings apache so the server can write to them.

The libraries folder does NOT exist:

[root@pdhost4 twinislandinvestments.com]# ls -la components/com_kunena
total 60
drwxr-xr-x 8 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 21:51 .
drwxr-xr-x 18 apache twin 4096 Jul 27 16:15 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 2058 Jul 27 16:15 COPYRIGHT.php
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 controllers
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 26 Jul 27 16:16 index.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 1877 Jul 27 16:16 jomsocial_rule.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 3309 Jul 27 16:16 kunena.php
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 language
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 lib
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 models
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 8453 Jul 27 16:16 router.php
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 template
drwxr-xr-x 13 apache apache 4096 Jul 27 16:16 views
[root@pdhost4 twinislandinvestments.com]#

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
Sounds to me like Kunena was not properly installed on your system. I mean, I can't be sure of anything but, if you're missing a required folder (../components/com_kunena/libraries) then the results are somewhat predictable that you're going to have problems.

Do you have anything worth salvaging from the forum - even though you cannot access it from the frontend - and would it be worthwhile to simply try to uninstall the Kunena you've got and install it again?

More
11 years 8 months ago #7 by larenespitler
I am just starting. I will try to figure out how to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
Larene

More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by larenespitler
I think my problems lies somewhere in joomla. I downloaded another forum and it had similar problems.
Larene

More
11 years 6 months ago #9 by machadoug
Dear Larene,

I'm having this same issue. I've just migrated from Joomla 1.5;

Did you manage to solve it? If so, How?

Thanks in advanced for your help,

More
11 years 6 months ago #10 by machadoug
For the record:

I have just fixed.

I have opened /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php line 79 replaced:
include $this->ktemplate->getFile ('html/display.php');
with:
include JPATH_SITE .'/'.$this->ktemplate->getFile ('html/display.php');

I believe this should be fixed in the source code as well. I hope a Kunena Developer is informed about this issue;

All the best,

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds