Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved menu direction in blue eagle 2.0

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by vollach
Hi,

I'm working on adjusting blue eagle 2.0 for Right-to-Left language, it's going OK but I have an issue with the kunena menu ordering direction.

I managed to align and stick the menu to the right but I am unable to find how to change it so the first menu in the menu ordering will show up at the most right position of the menu, the 2nd will be 2nd from right and so on.

for example, the menu includes Index, latest posts, profile etc.

the ordering in joomla menu manager is 1 for index, 2 for profile, 3 for latest posts, etc.

right now the menu item at number 1 order on joomla menu manager is the leftmost menu item in kunena blue eagle 2.0, I want it to be the rightmost and continue left in order.

how can this be achieved?

Thank you.

EDIT:

Never mind, I kept trying and eventually found the culprit part in the CSS, I got it the way I want it now.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by vollach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.638 seconds