Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Content Layouts in the title bar messages

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!

On the Kunena forum toolbar looks like this:

And on my side during the installation of new (uninstalling the previous version) is different.

How to obtain the distribution of content on the page like Kunena forum?

Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Did you read the link contained in the category description before you posted your question. Let me quote from My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena :

(3) While every problem is unique, the approach to asking questions should be the same. If you have a problem with your Joomla template then please give other people the details about where the problem occurs. A screenshot helps but the URL of your Kunena forum will help others find and help you faster. We respect your right to privacy. If you don't want to provide that information, that's OK. As we all know, every problem is unique and it's impossible to give general solutions without knowing what's causing the specific problem.

Without more information I have no idea what's causing your problem. However, with Firebug you can find out yourself with a single mouse-click.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by MarioMari
Firstly, It is worth asking, because someone may have already have a similar problem....
Secondly, I did not know that this problem is related to my template.

but I am glad of your interest.

This message contains confidential information

thank you

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: fixed minor BBcode issue

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
99% of problems reported in this forum are caused by the Joomla site template. That's the whole point of the article that I referred you to.

I looked at your site; you've already made changes to the file forum.kunena-min.css. We strongly advise you not to change that file.

Your site template has a rule that define <H2> font-size:0.917 em; you need to exclude that rule from Kunena or define a different rule in your site template that gives <H2> font-size:1.333 em

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by MarioMari
Thank you for the hint.
But how is this possible when Kunena uninstalled and installed again?
What do you think?

Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
Your problem is caused by the Rockettheme template you are using. You can override your Joomla site templae CSS rules by adding another rule to the end of your Joomla site template. Please see How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

Your problem has nothing to do with whether or not you have uninistalled Kunena or no matter how many thousands of times you install Kunena. The problem will go away when you do one of the following things:

(1) change your Joomla site template;
(2) fix problem in your Joomla site template;
(3) pay someone else to fix the problem in your Joomla site template;
(4) hope that someone else may fix your problem in your Joomla site template for free.

The Kunena Blue Eagle template defines <H2> elements with a font-size of 1.333 em. Your Joomla site template changes that definition.

Time to create page: 0.622 seconds