Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved #5388B4 Color Modification

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by aredman
Good Evening:

I'm trying to modify the CSS of the Blue Eagle template. So I've gone to the directory:

/www/ourfullhealth.com/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle

I've performed a search-n-replace for the #5388B4 color to #050505 in every CSS file in the blue eagle directory, but I've yet to be able to change the background color of the forum "header bars" from blue to black. I'm at a loss for where this CSS change would be.

I've included an image of making the change with dev tools, but I can't find where to make the change. Can anyone give me a clue please? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by baazza
Replied by baazza on topic #5388B4 Color Modification
Hi, aredman
To change the header background color
Go to > kunena control panel > Template Manager > Edit Template - Blue Eagle
You can change the header background color from there

baazza

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
The following user(s) said Thank You: aredman

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by aredman
Replied by aredman on topic #5388B4 Color Modification
Perfect. Worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip!

Andy
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds