Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question adjusting font and color :: Blend w/ Joomla Template

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by ntx_rock
Hello!

I'm new with Kunena and I looked around the forum to get an answer but I've done some of the things I found on forum and tutorial but none of them work, hopefully someone would help me out.

I'm trying to make kunena template have the colors and font of my template (I use Syndicate by Rockettheme)

Inside Kunena's template manager I enable the Blend w/ Joomla Template. The colors were okay, except that the font color of the head is to dark for the background, and I can't change the default color of my template because if I set #ffffff which would be perfect, my defaul template would be affected since my background is also white. I attached a picture.

If I disable the Blend with Joomla, the color looks okay but the font-family I would like to change, so I changed, inside kunena.default.css

Everywhere there was this line (except in autocompleter-choices) font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; - This is what it was in Kunena

I switched to font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;, which is my template default font. Nothing changed!

Should I change anything in kunena.default-min.css to make it work?

the site can be seen in www.tribeatzdesign.com/newsite/index.php/forum/category/list

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by ntx_rock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by ntx_rock

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by MarioMari
I would also like to know.

In the template "Blue Eagle 2.0.1" changed the background headers.

I do not know how to change font color?
Now I do not see the text header :(.

Also I would like to know how to change the color of this style.
You can also manually same style css. You must change the two colors but does not work in "Blend with Joomla Template"

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds