Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena 2.0 Dimentionally cut off

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by 10koopc
I am currently using Kunena 2.0 and created a menu item linking to the homepage.

When I click on this menu item, it brings me to the forum board correctly, but the forums are extremely cut off.

The picture below is what I see:

I am currently using the most up to date version of Joomla and my template is cirrus-yellow.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Without any information about your website, I can only suggest that you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by Vlad
Looks like your left menu item is 'pushing' the forum (thus the forum template) out of the mainbody so to speak.

Anyway the min-width of the Blue Eagle template is set to 700px @ div#Kunena.layout so take this into consideration when making space in your website's mainbody for the forum.

It's a joke! It's a f***ing joke!! What's the matter with You!!??
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Vlad.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds