Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena code frame

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by logk123
Kunena code frame was created by logk123
Hi there, i am using latest kunena, i have a question, how can I change the code frame (border) at the moment it's really ugly bolded red, is there something like ready "code templates" because no matter what kunena template i use, it stays the same. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena code frame
I do not know what Kunena template you are using but I believe the issue is caused by your Joomla site template CSS. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by logk123
Replied by logk123 on topic Kunena code frame
yes you are right, any idea how to fix it thoguh?

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Without knowing anything about your website, the answer to your question is "I know the general approach - which I've referred to in My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena but the specific answer depends on knowing about your website and what this situation looks like there.

Do you have an example - a URL of a page that illustrates the issue - to give us? :dry:

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by logk123
yeah

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
Pretty pink frames ... but where can we see them? I asked for the URL of an example, not screen captures. When we have the URL information then we will be able to help (see What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? . If you do not want to give us the URL of your website, that's OK. We don't have to help you; you can use Firebug and do the job just as well yourself. ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by logk123
yeah, i was going through this firebug thingy but this stuff is way beyond my expertise

62.141.42.227/cspromod/index.php/forum/3...promod-na-linuxie#32

More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena code frame
Go to /cspromod/templates/allrounder-j1.6/css/joomla.css

Search for .highlight

delete this: background-color:rgb(255, 153, 153);

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: logk123

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #9 by logk123
thanks for reply, but I couldn't find exacly what you have told, instdead i found:
Code:
.highlight { background: #BFCFFE; color: blue; font-weight:bold; padding:2px; }

and "background:" is something I actually need, so thanks for that problem solved.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds