Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Remove Profilebox in Kunena 2.0

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by JulianWolf
Hi everybody,

because I use Jomsocial and a top-bar-navigation I like to remove the profile-box (Login, Avatar, Register-Link,...) on the top of Kunena.

Unfortunately it does not work the same way as in 1.7. Can anybody give me a hint, where i can find that part to comment it out?

It should be removed from "Welcome, Guest" to the end of the profile-box, the navigation-breadcrumbs should stay in.

All the best, Julian!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Just go to Kunena backend and find plugins. From there go to JomSocial and Joomla integration and disable login in both of them.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by JulianWolf
Hi Matias,

that´s not really what I want. It disables the login-fields, but the welcome-box is still present.
I am using the "Mini-Profile" from TigraCon as a Top-Toolbar where the login is present. Also an avatar. I don´t need a double-welcome on that side.

It´s also the "Welcome,...", that I want to get rid of. The users are welcome on my complete side, there is no need to welcome them extra on the forum. ;-)

So is there a template anywhere where I can simply delete the complete "welcome-box"?

All the best, Julian!

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by godathuske
I also look for a solution to this issue.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
If you post your configuration report we can probably identify what you need to do in about 30 seconds and post the solution here for you.

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by godathuske
How to remove/disable the profilebox in the top, where it say
"Welcome, godathuske"
Last visit date: Today
[Logout]

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 80M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : newschool | author: Alexander Hilliger | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 18 January 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
Easiest thing I can recommend to you (full details are given in the topic Hide / Disable login ), is to disable the Community Builder and Joomla "login" integration for Kunena. These two things will also remove the whole profile box at the top of your forum.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by godathuske
Hmmm, I did disable both joomla, uddeim and cb.
The profile box didnt disapire. Only the login/logout button.
I also tried to disable Kunena integration. And tried to enable em one at a time, isolated and together.
Too bad..

I hope that this will be a feature in some upcomming update :-)

More
11 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled
Your configuration report shows that you have enabled both the Community Builder and Joomla login. Please try again - disable both these things and see if it fixes your problem. Thank you.

More
11 years 8 months ago #10 by godathuske
Hehe, yes. But after your last reply where you did link to Hide/Disable login I tried it.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds