Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Kunena 2.0.4 Image in Threads often not shown

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1 by Tom01
Just now I could see the a lot of pictures in threads are not showing. But not all of them. Some are could see from the registered users.
This is really confusing. I did check the path in the thread and the source. the image is on the server an the filename is exactly the same.

Attachements are possible. To see the problem you can use the test-account below.
I'm using a template named KAdonis from 9theme. Its working pretty well - so far.

I read something about this problem in older versions of Kunena. there were changes in the kunena.parser.php the solution. but this file don't exist in 2.0.4. ( www.kunena.org/forum/41-turkish/26012-seviye-yoenetimi#26671 )

Hope u can help!

This message contains confidential information

REPORT:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : dreamsquare | author: Fio | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 19.10.08

Kunena default template details : NTS KAdonis 2.0 | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-07-08

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Tom01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
We do not offer support in cases where a third-party template is involved. This condition is stated in the important information printed at the top of this page. You should contact 9themestore and inform them of the problem that you are having.

Where are the missing images hosted? Maybe that's the reason for the apparent and mysterious disappearance of some (but not all) images in your forum?

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Tom01
The Same problem with the Standard kunena template. So it's Not the fault.

I think this error is since updating kunena to k2.0.4
Before there are showing all Images correctly.
Hoster is all-inkl.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Can you show, here, the actual BBcode used in those messages, please? We need to know mode about the BBcode that was used in those messages and more about the path where those images are stored f those images still exist). It may be possible that you made a change to the image folder or file protections and this may explain why no-one can see them.

When you say "before" (when the images displayed but now they do not), what do you mean? Before what? What version of Kunena were you using before you updated to K 2.0.4?

Can I please see your configuration report that shows you are using the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template, please? We will not investigate further for as long as you continue to use a product that is unsupported by the team. Than you for your co-operation. :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #5 by Tom01
Thank you for helping me.

The pictures are don't show with this code:
Code:
[img]http://www.goldwaschen-sachsen.de/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/granat.jpg[/img]

In the other posts (there the picture is shown) is the follow code used:
Code:
[attachment=571]Kopie2von001.JPG[/attachment]
there is also an other target folder (/media/kunena/attachments/xx/) xx=just a number

When you say "before" (when the images displayed but now they do not), what do you mean? Before what? What version of Kunena were you using before you updated to K 2.0.4?

Maybe before updating from 1.7 to 2.0
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Tom01.

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by Tom01
here the new config:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : dreamsquare | author: Fio | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 19.10.08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #7 by sozzled
I would like you to read msg #5 in 1.7 issue with Attachmemts not showing . In that message we explain the difference between where images are stored in K 1.5 and K 1.7. K 2.0 images are stored in the same way as in K 1.7..

As you will see, sometimes when people were using K 1.5 and they upgraded to K 1.7, people had problems with images (posted in K 1.5) not appearing in K 1.7. It sounds like you were (at one time) using K 1.5. Is that correct?

It is possible that some of these very old images do not work properly when you upgraded to K 1.7 and then (subsequently) upgraded to K 2.0.

Sometimes problems like these ones are not easy to solve - certainly they are not easy to resolve unless you are prepared to spend a bit of time working your way through the messages on your forum that contain missing images. I'm sorry about that. Sometimes these things happen.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by Tom01
Thank u for the comments.

It seems that I send the Images again. They are still on the Server. All What I need is time ;-) a lot of time

Cheers

More
11 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
See rich's information above. It seems that this issue has been around for a little while and it's going to take some time for us, too, to identify the cause and propose a solution. We're sorry that you are having these problems. We sincerely hope to get to the heart of the matter but, with the team's current focus on the development of K 3.0, the amount of time available to the team [to patch up issues with K 2.0] is extremely limited.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom01

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds