Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No Kunena administrator menu under components (backend)

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by etkritikonspoudon
I have just realized that the Kunena menu item under Components in the backend is no longer showing up.
I can see the Kunena tab in Control Panel, but not the menu.

Not sure how long it's been this way. Hadn't been logging into the backend for some time to do anything other than maintenance.
Forum works ok, as do the kunena settings in the backend when accessed through the CP tab

Last time I remember messing with the backend options was when upgrading to Kunena 2.0.3 and I don't explicitly remember accessing its backend options under the menu item.

How can I restore the admin menu item?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by etkritikonspoudon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What Joomla! version are-you using ?

Try to reinstall Kunena if it's possible

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by etkritikonspoudon
Thank you for your reply.

I am running joomla 2.5.8

I'm kind of scared of reinstalling to be honest (not much time available to tackle potential issues of greater importance than the current one).
Are elements like this menu item recreated when an upgrade takes place? If it can't be fixed in an "easier" way (like a MySQL command? I don't know really) and if an upgrade can correct this, I wouldn't mind waiting for one.

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
You can fix it by mysql command, i will give you the right command to do it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago #5 by etkritikonspoudon
Thank you @xillibit, whenever time allows, I'd be grateful.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds