Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Posts are not appear in real time

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by multitwii
Hi,

Can somebody give me some advice.. for some reason posts are not appear right after they are entered. Users can see posts when they are going to make a new post and check the posts history down there.

Posts appear sometimes after few minutes, sometimes right a way.
Is there any settings or what i should do, that users can see posts in real time?

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by skybax
Do you use the latest version ok Kunena (2.0.3)?

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by multitwii
yes, i do.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by skybax
Do the following test: clear your browser cache post a message and see if its updates properly.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #5 by multitwii
Well, that not helped.

Also i noticed, that if i change posts order (from newest to old, that the fist one of topic is the newest post) everything appear right. But if using ordering, that the topic started from oldest post, its taking some time when newest posts will show up. Actually it can take A DAY !!!

Forum's chache is 2min.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by multitwii.

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by skybax
reinstal kunena. take the 2.0.3 com_kunena and make a reinstal and see if that changes anything.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds