- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 3
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Important RSS for single category
14 years 3 weeks ago #132810
by rgblogs
I have no signature
RSS for single category was created by rgblogs
I am using Kunena 2.01 version on Joomla 2.5.6
I want RSS for only one category (I was using this in previous version too).
In RSS options, I have entered category ID in Include Categories, but it is not working properly. All topics are displayed in RSS.
Please check this issue.
Thanks
I want RSS for only one category (I was using this in previous version too).
In RSS options, I have entered category ID in Include Categories, but it is not working properly. All topics are displayed in RSS.
Please check this issue.
Thanks
I have no signature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #132815
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic RSS for single category
Please see the important notice appearing at the top of this page. We cannot "check the issue" without your configuration report. Thank you.rgblogs wrote: Please check this issue.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
14 years 3 weeks ago #132827
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic RSS for single category
I've tested now and can confirm this issue. I have reported it.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #132838
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic RSS for single category
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #132852
by rgblogs
this issue is completely different from
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1088
I have no signature
Replied by rgblogs on topic RSS for single category
sozzled wrote: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1072
this issue is completely different from
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1088
I have no signature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds