Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Moderators not receiving email notices

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by Chris-Austin
I am sure this is my fault, but I would really appreciate some help. At a Joomla! Users Group meeting last night no-one was able to make a suggestion that worked ...

Please refer to www.thecentre.theinternetconsultancy.co.uk . The admin login details are given in this confidentiality notice.
This message contains confidential information

This login makes you an Administrator. If you need higher privileges please let me know?

The Forum is under the main menu item 'Centre Chatter'

When a registered user such as Xofa (login details is this confidentiality notice)
This message contains confidential information
makes a post to the category "Jump Start" (which has two moderators) he gets an acknowledgement that his post is waiting moderation, but no email is sent to the moderators.

(By the way, there is a known bug about the fact that the last moderator is not shown in the Category Manager, but both are shown in the front end. I am told it is on the fix list for K2.0.2, so if you stumble upon it, fear not!))

All the email addresses on the site are valid.

I think I have set up everything properly, but surely I must be wrong otherwise there would have been more reports in the forum and I can see none.

Lastly, all the posts are tests, so feel free to mess around with them as much as you like. Please keep the categories in place?

Thanks in advance

Chris Austin
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Chris-Austin. Reason: Added note about posts being tests

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds