Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important ERROR 500 when users log in, was working fine before upgrade to 2.0.1

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by browny
I'm getting desperate now. Everything was working ok but I've upgraded to 2.0.1 and now when a registered user tries to log in I get this error: error 500

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

If a super user tries to log in a bar comes up on the page saying
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 97

Config report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ifreedom-fjt | author: FJT | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 12-04-2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
The first problem (the HTTP 401 "out-of-date bookmark" issue) is your Joomla menu. I don't know where you are redirecting your users after they login, but you need to change the location in the login module.

The second issue, that you are "unable to load user with ID: 97" indicates that user 97 is missing from your a database table. I don't know which database table is the one that's affected.

I'm not exactly sure what advice I can offer you under these circumstances. It may be better to revert to the backup you took before you upgraded and to restore your website to the state it was in before you upgraded. I would then use a test site (a copy of your live site) to go through the Kunena upgrade process again and verify if the same problems again occur. This seems to be an isolated case. It's my guess that there were database integrity problems that existed before you upgraded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: browny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds