Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Fatal error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in /plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 199

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by khatesevvoum
hi dear

i use joomla 2.5.6 with kunena 2.0.1

Kunena - Joomla Integration plugin

Enable Access Control= yes

Enable Joomla Login =no

my site shon this error
please help me to fix it.

Fatal error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in /home/tablohac/public_html/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 199
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by khatesevvoum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by semco
After install 2.0.1 I got error
how to fix this

Thanks

500 Internal Server Error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 199

The error was detected in the Kunena - Joomla Plugin.

For support click here: Kunena Support

Go back

More
More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by amnion
My site was working fine for months and all of a sudden I get this error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in /home/content/08/8354008/html/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 199

I haven't changed anything underneath the hood.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Kunena version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #7 by editas
When opening my website, I received the message below instead showing me the website.

I disabled the forum and the website is running OK but can you please advise me how to fix the problem so that I can enable the forum again?

Thank you

Fatal error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in /home/linweb12/l/lochneska.cz-1059967929/user/htdocs/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 199
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by editas.

More
11 years 3 months ago #8 by editas
Hm, that was bizarre.

I disabled the forum, the website appeared again with the forum off. Then I logged in through JomSocial to the forum which normally appeared. Then I logged off and the problem was solved.

Everything is running as it is supposed to without any error appearing.

More
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds