Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How can I allow visitors to be able to see the forum?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by chouse
How can I allow visitors to be able to see the forum but in case they want to participate in the discussions they have to be registered?

As you can see here you have to be registered first in order to see the topics: www.studentlife4ever.dk/index.php/forum

Please help its very important
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by chouse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by wh1te0ak
Second this, I did the upgrade to 2.01 all was working well and I assume I have changed settings somewhere that I currently cannot find.

I have tried restoring to default, using the provided templates and still have not been able to find the answer.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page and the FAQs menu item. Without seeing your configuration report, there is no way we can give you any meaningful advice as to what you may need to do next. Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds