- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Solved [RESOLVED]RSS feed is not loading properly
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 1 month ago #130433
by jpc0480
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
[RESOLVED]RSS feed is not loading properly was created by jpc0480
My RSS feed is not loading properly at all. This is link it directs me to:
The text it displays is the following:
The text it displays is the following:
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jpc0480.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #130470
by jpc0480
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Replied by jpc0480 on topic RSS feed is not loading properly
I'm using:
Kunena 2.0.1
CB 1.8.1
Joomla 2.5.6
Kunena 2.0.1
CB 1.8.1
Joomla 2.5.6
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #130499
by jpc0480
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Replied by jpc0480 on topic RSS feed is not loading properly
If there is anything I should be doing differently can you please let me know? I would really like to resolve my issues.
Is there paid support?
Is there paid support?
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #130529
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic RSS feed is not loading properly
Hello,
I can't access to your RSS feed because it's allowed only for administrators
I can't access to your RSS feed because it's allowed only for administrators
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #130530
by jpc0480
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Replied by jpc0480 on topic RSS feed is not loading properly
Sorry I had it disable in Kunena configuration. I have now re-enabled it. Is there somewhere else I need to change?
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #130531
by jpc0480
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Replied by jpc0480 on topic RSS feed is not loading properly
I just noticed that after enabled the feed it now tries to send a file?
Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds