Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Missing the last Moderator in the Listing

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by sohopros
I haven't seen this issue posted by anyone yet, so here it is. When viewing our category listing, all moderators assigned to a category are listed under the category description as they should be, but when viewing the topic listing and topic detail pages, if a category has multiple moderators, the last moderator in the list is not visible. So if there is one moderator for a category, he is listedif there are two, only the first one listed on the Category page is visible; if there are three, only the first two are visible; and so on...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 480 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_solarsentinel_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: 04/30/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 2.5.0.1040

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sohopros
Anyone else seeing this problem?

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Very interesting.

I agree with you; to my knowledge, we have not received any similar reports to this based on using K 2.0.1, with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template, without modifications to these and using a fairly "typical" configuration.

In your case, however you are using a template designed for K 1.7.1 and, although it may work in a general sense, maybe that's why you're having the problem?

When I go to your website I find that you're using two forums (one is SMF and the other is Kunena) and I presume that you're using something "clever" in sh404SEF to separate the two (based on the menu items that you've shown in your report). However, perhaps I cannot fully see the extent of the issue because it requires logging in to your site. These minor issues aside, I really don't have much more of an idea about this matter.

Maybe there's an unreported problem in K 2.0.1 that involves cases where people have assigned more than 2 category moderators but only the first two category moderators are shown? I think we would all be very interested to know if others have experienced this situation, too. I'll pass this matter to the testing team, to ask for verification of the problem.

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by Mortti
I have seen this too in our Finnish forum(J! 2.5.6 Kunena 2.0.2 DEV) and discuss about it in Kunena Testing Team Chat. This is already in github too github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/997
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by Chris-Austin
I confirm I also have this problem. I have read the github link, and just want to add my vote to fixing it please. so you won't need my website URL.

Nobody appears to have commented that the moderators are correctly reported in the front end if you choose to show the moderators.

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
Please look at github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/997 . My understanding from reading GitHub is that this has been resolved in K 2.0.2 (expected for public release soon).

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds