Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important users mail im profile!!!! PLZ help!

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Jup
all users can see the users mail in his profile!

yes i have set the option to "never seen the mail"!!

whats wrong??
This is a big problem!

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please see the important Guide to posting questions when asking for support on the Index page of this forum - a copy of the posting guide is printed at the top of this page. We should not have to ask people this question each time they post a message in the support category.

Whe we have the all the information we have asked for in the posting guide then we may be in a better position to provide you with advice about your current problem. Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Jup
where is the problem?
I've just explained what it is!
The problem is since the update!

why will not help me?

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Virgo3456
I think you tested while you were online with an administration account. Create a testuser, set his account to registered and try with this account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds