Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question some problem of Kunena Plug-ins

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by sxmgenius
Hi,
I just install the K2.0 and Jomsocial 2.62 on my testing website
There is some questions of kunena plug-ins
1. I enable the Kunena - JomSocial Integration and set all "Yes". But when i click the profile memu, it still the kunena's profile. not jomscial's profile
2. I set the "Enable Kunena Profiles" to "No" in Kunena - Kunena Integration, but i still can visit the kunena profile, and still can edit it. I try to disable this plugins. but still the same problem...

any idea of it?

Joomla! 2.56
Jomsocial 2.62
Kunena 2.0
joomla sef disable
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sxmgenius.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by ke4obt
I'm having the same problem. The only difference in my setup is that Joomla SEF is on and I'm using the en-US language pack instead of en-GB.
Any ideas??

thanks in advance,
Flip

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by sxmgenius
and i really want known,
what's function of Kunena - Kunena Integration plugins

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
1. You found a bug in Kunena -- I'll try to fix it for the next version

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/936

2. Yes, there is a fallback in that setting as not having any profiles doesn't currently work (you should turn it back to avoid issues when it gets implemented).

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by sxmgenius

Matias wrote: 1. You found a bug in Kunena -- I'll try to fix it for the next version

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/936

2. Yes, there is a fallback in that setting as not having any profiles doesn't currently work (you should turn it back to avoid issues when it gets implemented).

hi, Matias

in 2.01 change log,seem you fixed this problem.
but it still not work in my website.
www.scalesky.com
i click the profile menu, it's still kunena's profile, not jomsocial's profile.
username demo1
password demo1

if you need, i can pm your administrator's account.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
See the posting guide printed at the top of this page; see the FAQs page, too. I think we we may be able to identify the cause of your problem in about 5 seconds ... if we can see your configuration report, please. Of course, if you don't want to post your configuration report when you ask for help in the support category, that's your decision ... but answering your question might take a few weeks instead of 5 seconds.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds