Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important How to create a new Kunena menu item that links to a single category?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by AndreyS
Updated version of Kunena 1.7.2 to version 2.0.
At my problem search returned no results. :(

I need to create a link to the category of the forum. But when I do this using a standard type of menu Kunena, when you open the menu does not display any tabs Kunena (the rules, help, search, etc.).

If I create a copy of the main menu Kunena (not as Alias) then all submenus are displayed as tabs on the forum. But we need to display a standard (rules, help, search, etc.)

External link I do not want to do!

How to create a menu with a link to the category of Kunena correctly, but so that it can not be displayed as a tab?

About 3 hours fighting with the problem.

I would be grateful for any tips!

Articles:
docs.kunena.org/index.php/Customised_menus
www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-General-Quest...grade-no-Menu#127021
read!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled

AndreyS wrote: I need to create a link to the category of the forum. But when I do this using a standard type of menu Kunena, when you open the menu does not display any tabs Kunena (the rules, help, search, etc.)

Good question! You've fought with the problem for long enough. Let us fight with the problem, too, and see if we can find a solution for you.

I think this is more of a support issue and so I am moving the topic to the support category for you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AndreyS

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Do you think you could also post your configuration report, too, please, in case we don't have any problems testing in our test environments.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4 by AndreyS
Thank you for your promptness!
Of course, give a report!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : j51_oxygen | author: Joomla51 | version: 1.0 | creationdate: April 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0 | 2012-06-27 [ Diplomatia ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.0

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: "un-spoiler" configuration report

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

When you are ready to provide your complete and unedited configuration report then we may be able to help. Thank you.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by AndreyS
Sorry! Just do not read: What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
Already fixed! :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by AndreyS
What thoughts, sozzled? How can I solve my problem? And can we do in this version?

Time to create page: 0.705 seconds