Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question I want to align the Kunena Search module to the right of the Kunena menu

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by gio
Hi!

i am looking how to change the default "forum search tab" like this in this forum to one simple search field next to the tabs alligned right like the picture below:

many thanx in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This it's the module Kunena search which is used here, it's available in download section

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #3 by gio

xillibit wrote: Hello,

This it's the module Kunena search which is used here, it's available in download section

no it isn't ...here you have a tab. Beside the "FAQ-tab" you have the "Search-tab" and i am looking for a search-field like in the picture!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by gio.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
I changed the topic subject. I am guessing that you need to to publish the Kunena Search module in the same module position that is used by the Kunena menu on your site. I haven't tried this in aK 2.0 and so I am not sure if this is the right answer.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by gio

sozzled wrote: I changed the topic subject. What you need to do is to publish the Kunena Search module in the same module position that is used by the Kunena menu on your site.

OK, i think i mean the oposite but however... how can i do this what you mean?

...thanx in advance!

More
11 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
I had a closer look and, to be totally honest with you, I haven't the slightest idea how to make this work in K 2.0 with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template. :lol: Good luck finding the answer.

More
11 years 4 months ago #7 by gio

sozzled wrote: I had a closer look and, to be totally honest with you, I haven't the slightest idea how to make this work in K 2.0 with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template. :lol: Good luck finding the answer.

OK than please put back my earlier text on the Subject. Because with the text you changed i will never find a answer!

More
11 years 4 months ago #8 by sozzled
I am trying to tell you, in the nicest possible way, that I do not know how you "change the default 'forum search tab' like in this forum to one simple search field next to the tabs aligned right like the picture" as you posted in your original message. I do not know how you can do this with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template. Perhaps someone else knows how you can do this? :unsure: I do now know how to do this. :(

More
11 years 4 months ago #9 by TKtemp

gio wrote: Hi!

i am looking how to change the default "forum search tab" like this in this forum to one simple search field next to the tabs alligned right like the picture below:
many thanx in advance!

This is possible, but you need to add few lines of code in one kunena template file.
So, you need to do this every time you upgrade Kunena (if you are using Blue Eagle Template), is that ok for you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gio

More
11 years 4 months ago #10 by gio

TKtemp wrote:

gio wrote: Hi!

many thanx in advance!

This is possible, but you need to add few lines of code in one kunena template file.
So, you need to do this every time you upgrade Kunena (if you are using Blue Eagle Template), is that ok for you?

yes

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds