Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Search module/plugin and another question

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by barterandbargain
A couple questions (tried searching for this...)

I can't seem to get the search module/plugin to show up. It says I can set it's position but I can't find where to do that.

Also...on the forum at the top it shows you your path Home > Forum...but that font is in white and the background is white. Where can I find to change that?

Thanks!
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't understand exactly your issue, can-you please rephrase your questions ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by barterandbargain
figured out the link issue.

The search module/plugin. Should I use the module or the plugin and how would I set it up so that it shows up in the forum? Currently it does not.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Use the module and put it into kunena_profilebox location.

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by barterandbargain
I had to manually type that into the location spot but it doesn't seem to be working still?

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
You should setup search module just like any other Joomla modules -- assign it into a module position (kunena_profilebox) and change the visibility to those pages you want it to be in (all).

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds