Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Is it possible to use CAPTCHA with Kunena Login 2.0.2?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1 by Crossix
Hello i am new with kunena and i have this one up and running on my joomla site, but i want to enable captcha on the login form but can't find it. how to do it?

[strike]also how to delete or disable the Personal Details form?[/strike]

help will be much appreciate it.

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One question per topic; second question removed by moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Kunena uses Joomla for registration, so all details of registration are the same as Joomla. If you have any queries about Joomla registration, please visit www.joomla.org .

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled

Crossix wrote: Hello i am new with kunena and i have this one up and running on my joomla site, but i want to enable captcha on the login form but can't find it. how to do it?

G'day, Crossix, and welcome to Kunena. We prefer that people use one topic per subject and that is why I removed your second question from this discussion.

I do not understand why anyone would want to add CAPTCHA to a login unless, perhaps, your website contains extremely sensitive information and you want to make it difficult for your users to login. I do not know how to add CAPTCHA to the Kunena Login module.

Do you know of any other Joomla login modules that use CAPTCHA? Perhaps you can use one of those, instead? :dry:

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds