Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important function Remember Me not work

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Zylkin
Hello,
in kunena login 2.0.1 not work "Remember Me" function, every time need to log in again. In the forum "Remember Me" function works well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
We've received no reports about "remember me" and Kunena Login 2.0.1 failing with K 2.0.1. Perhaps it would help to see your Kunena configuration report, too. :dry:

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by Zylkin
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : youmagazine | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 3-28-2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Please upgrade Kunena Search (see note about using incompatible software with K 2.0 in msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first .

Many problems that people have are caused by the wrong way they've defined their Kunena menu items. If you want to create your own menu items for Kunena, please read Customised menus and pay particular attention to using the menu type = alias menu (which you are not doing).

After that, if the "remember me" still does not work, let's try to figure out what else may be happening. The problem could be in how you've defined your Joomla session length in relation to the Kunena session length (1800 seconds = 30 minutes) What's your Joomla session length?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by Zylkin
In the kunena.org the same problem during the browser restart, when connected via the Kunena login. When connected via the forum everything is working well.

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by betteryouthanme
yes there seems to be something wrong.
Happens to me as well, on my site and on Kunena site.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50 seconds | Max execution memory: 80M | Max file upload: 96M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : jsn_teki_free | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 1.1.3 | creationdate: 06/21/2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled
Issue reported in GitHub github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1025

I never use "remember me" myself and so it's not important to me. I have reported this matter because it's important to you. I hope that it will be fixed in a few weeks' time. Please be patient and wait for a fix. You can follow the progress on this by looking at GitHub.

Thank you for your reports. :)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #8 by betteryouthanme
Thanks
emm this post can be deleted.. nm :lol:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
11 years 7 months ago #9 by NyXzOr
sorry for my english.

In modules\mod_kunenalogin\tmpl\vertical.php:84
Code:
<input id="klogin-remember" class="klogin-remember" type="checkbox" name="remember" value="yes" alt="<?php echo JText::_('MOD_KUNENALOGIN_REMEMBER_ME') ?>" />
change
Code:
<input id="klogin-remember" class="klogin-remember" type="checkbox" name="remember" value="1" alt="<?php echo JText::_('MOD_KUNENALOGIN_REMEMBER_ME') ?>" />

And in horizontal.php & horizontal2.php

More
11 years 2 months ago #10 by Jemme
Replied by Jemme on topic function Remember Me not work
Is this fix already implemented in 2.0.3 or should I change it manually?

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds