Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question horizontal style

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by betteryouthanme
I get an error message when i change it to horizontal style. (Appears only when i'm logged in)

Notice: Undefined property: ModKunenaLogin::$my in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla25\modules\mod_kunenalogin\tmpl\horizontal.php on line 22
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla25\modules\mod_kunenalogin\tmpl\horizontal.php on line 22

Best rgds

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic horizontal style
Issue has already been fixed, thanks for reporting it!

Next version should be out soon.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Matias.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by LTCreations
Replied by LTCreations on topic horizontal style
I just updated to 2.0.1 today and the mod_kunenalogin is "not" fixed.
ERROR: mod_kunenalogin: Kunena 2.0 (or later) is not installed on your system!

If I publish the login form I get that error. I can log in using the Joomla! login form and the Kunena login works fine. But as soon as I log out the only thing that appears below the title for the login is the error message.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ltcreations2012 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-06-02

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Stats 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

Additionally, I have been trying to resolve the issue with "All users appearing as Administrators" and nothing works.
I've turned every permission upside down and there is no change. Only setting users to "Registered" allows the rank to work properly.
If I use a group name that is not Registered then Kunena won't recognize the group and assumes that it's an Administration group.

Where can I edit Kunena to get it to look at "all" groups instead of just Registered as the default? I want "Community" to be the default.
I've already gone through all settings in Kunena Categories, Joomla! Users, Joomla! Groups, Joomla! Access Levels, Global Configuration, Akeeba...I've been through them all. I've spent more than 8 hours searching, testing, changing...nothing works.

Ideas?
Thanks.

YouTube.com/@SEO-Tom

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by volmort
Replied by volmort on topic horizontal style
Hello evrybody,

I gto the same probleme after download the new plugin.

in the download page, we can only take the plugin 2.0.2 but the vesrion still in 1.6.

I can't find the real 2.02 plugin ( fixed )

If someone get it ?

Time to create page: 0.659 seconds