Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 2.0.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Changing Latest Post layout

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Mooton
Hi there,

1st post here but would just like to say great job on Kunena.

I have a quick question:

Is it possible to change the way in which posts are displayed on the front page easily? I have it all working at the moment but rather than have the post show like a list I would like to display them in more of a table form.

Example:

Currently it displays like below:

Category
Username
Post Time

What I mean is for it to display as follows:

Avatar ¦ Subject ¦ Category ¦ Username ¦ Post Time

Is this at all possible?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Changing Latest Post layout
G'day, Mooton, and welcome to Kunena.

Mooton wrote: Is this at all possible?

Absolutely; however I don't think there's a kind of "horizontal layout" option built-in the module's settings. Even so, Kunena is open source which means you can adapt the product to suit yourself in any way that you would like. Whether this is something you can do or something you would like someone else to do for you, that's a question only you can answer. :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by gjhvs
Replied by gjhvs on topic Changing Latest Post layout
I would like the same thing for my site.

Which file do I have to adjust to make it look like:

Topic title, name from member, date

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds