Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Different display for users for Kunena Latest

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by d-force
Hello everybody!

I am new to Kunena, so, sorry if I posted in the wrong topic... ;)

I have installed kunena 2.0.3 with the module Kunena Latest.

The forum is accessible only to registered users.

However I would like to disply the kunena latest (with titles of topics) even to not-registered users in the home page of my website.

Is it possible?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

d-force

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
If your forum is only viewable by registered users then the Kunena Latest module, likewise, honours that setting.

From the sounds of things you want something like a "teaser" which is where you display topics but do not display the contents unless the user is registered at your site and logged in. This subject is discussed in Teasers - Read post titles without being able to read posts .

Is that the kind of thing that you want to do? If this is what you want then I have to tell you that K 2.0 does not provide the means to implement a "teaser" feature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds