Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to add separator line between items

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Quinnesec
I've installed Kunena Latest v. 2.02 and everything's working just great. However, I would like to add a dotted separator line between each listed item, but can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone advise me? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
You could probably do something simple with a CSS "border-bottom" rule and maybe something with "padding-top" and "padding-bottom". With Firebug you could probably sole this yourself in less than 10 minutes. If you can't solve this yourself, you could always pay me to do this for you. ;)

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Quinnesec
Thanks. You triggered a thought in my mind and I experimented with it in \mod_kunenalatest\tmpl\css by adding "padding-bottom:10px;spacing-bottom:10px;border-bottom:1px dotted #CCCCCC;" to .klatest-posttime (since that was the last item I elected to show in the module - and it worked. :)

There may be a better place to position this code in the css file; however, this worked for me. So, thanks, I appreciate your help.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
The best place to add CSS is to add the code to the end of your Joomla site template . When you modify the files installed by Kunena you will have to make the modifications again when you upgrade Kunena (or one of the Kunena add-ons like Kunena Latest module) but I am pleased that you figured out a solution for yourself.

Time to create page: 0.646 seconds