Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Latest posts topics not displayed by module

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by GuiGuy
I have installed the latest version of Kunena and the Latest Discussion module. There is just one forum and it is for registered users only. The module is set for registered users only as well.

I think the module settings, as per the attachment, are correct although I have tried all manner of configurations including the defaults.

The module displays its title and "No posts to display", although there are new posts.

Any ideas?
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by GuiGuy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In the settings, you have set Hide all categories, it's the reason why it's doesn't work

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #3 by GuiGuy
Thanks, got it!

Cheers
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by GuiGuy.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds