Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena Menu missing in links from Kunena Latest Module

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by mibert
Hi there,

I am using Kunena 2.0.1 in a Joomla 2.5.6 plattform, which I have recently upgraded from Joomla 1.5

I am having the problem, that, when I open a Kunena Link from the Kunena Latest Module (Version 2.0.1) or the Community Builder Kunena plugin (Version 2.0.1), no Kunena Menu is shown.

If I use the main forum link in the Menu, it is OK.

I assume that it is an ItemID issue, but how can I define, which ItemID should be used by the Kunena Latest Module or the CB Plugin.

Any advise would be most welcome.

Best regards

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by mibert
I have been told, that the Kunena Menu Module is not needed for Kunena 2.0.
So I have unpublished the Menu Module but my above problem remain the same.

Is there anybody, who can help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance for any hint, how I can get this fixed.

Best regards

Michael

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by mibert
Hi there,

is my question a stupid one and does nobody else have similar issues.

I am really struggling and can not find any advise. Please help, if you can.

I can see the Kunena Menu ONLY, when I enter the forum via the forum link in the main menu. Links to the forum by any other plugin (CB Plugin, Kunena Discuss, Kunena Latest and XMAP sitemap) do not show the Kunena Menu.

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards

Michael

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. You will find answers faster if you read the posting guide printed above. Thank you.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by mibert
Thanks for your advise.

By reviewing above configuration report, I found that I had a wrong Forum link in the Hidden Menu.

By changing this link as a menualias to the Kunena Menu, all my issues are resolved.

This wrong link was not identified by the Kunena tool.

Best regards

Michael
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by mibert.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds