Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Latest Posts Don't Show When Logged In

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Griz44
The module works fine when you first go to the site. But if you log in, it says that there are no posts to display. I've checked all the permissions (public), etc. that I can think of, but still no luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I don't know. Maybe you have nothing to show? When was the last time someone posted a message on your forum? What are the settings you are using for Kunena Latest module? What is the URL of your website?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by Griz44
Just made a post yesterday. That post and multiple other posts show up in the module _until I log in_. Then they don't show up any more.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Griz44.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
And what about providing us with your Kunena Latest module parameter settings and K 2.0 configuration report so that we may try to understand more why you are having your problems? :dry:

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #5 by Griz44

sozzled wrote: And what about providing us with your Kunena Latest module parameter settings and K 2.0 configuration report so that we may try to understand more why you are having your problems? :dry:

Good ideas:

See attached image for Kunena Latest settings.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gk_memovie | author: GavickPro | version: 1.3 | creationdate: 12 April 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1

Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griz44

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #7 by Griz44

Matias wrote: Is this your issue:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/issues/64

Yes!

I just discovered this morning that users own posts will show up. But no others. (As I said above, all show up if you're not logged in. If logged in and you haven't posted, no posts show up.)

Any solution?

EDIT: I just changed "Output = Latest Posts" to "Output = Latest Topics" and it seems to work. :woohoo:

More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by Matias
Yeah, latest topics works. I think that there's an odd typo in this option causing it to fail.

Will take a look into it when I'm fixing bugs from the modules.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds