Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Show previous posts

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by kudos
Show previous posts was created by kudos
Hi, I'm using Kunena 2.0.4 with Kunena Discuss 2.0.4 on Joomla! 2.5.8

I have an article with a discuss line: {kunena_discuss:xxx}
This correctly allows me to have the discuss box in my article
There is also a link below it: "Posts in discussion - Read More..."
But how can I display previous posts in my article instead of "Read More"?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Show previous posts
G'day, kudos, and welcome to Kunena.

I want to be sure that I have correctly understood your question. To me it seems that everything is working well at your website except that you do not want to see "Read more" but, instead, you want to see "previous posts in your article". Is that a fair summary of what you have written.

If my understanding of your question is right, I do not know how to answer it. The Kunena Discuss plugin was designed to work the way that you see it. If you don't like the design of the way it now works, then perhaps you could ask for the design to be changed or, if this is an urgent requirement, you could pay a programmer to change the design for you.

If I have wrongly interpreted your question, or if another member of the community has a better answer, then please accept my apologies if I was not being helpful.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by kudos
Replied by kudos on topic Show previous posts
Thank you for your reply sozzled. Yes, you are close. The discussion box is shown, along with several replies, but never the original post. I would like to show all posts including the original. Here is a better description.

In the article:
Code:
...my article content... {kunena_discuss:123}

When viewed:
Code:
...my article content... *topic discussion box* ...topic reply 3... ...topic reply 2... ...topic reply 1... Read More...

But I would like to see:
Code:
...my article content... *topic discussion box* ...topic reply 3... ...topic reply 2... ...topic reply 1... ...topic original post... << This is what I would like to see

I want to know if it is just an option that I missed.
If necessary, I could do a quick and dirty hack myself.

Thanks again.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by kudos
Replied by kudos on topic Show previous posts

sozzled wrote: Did you have K 1.x (e.g. K 1.7.2) installed and then did you upgrade to K 2.0.3? Yes or no?

Yes, I had Joomla! v1.7.x with Kunena v1.7.x.
I then upgraded to Joomla! v2.5.x with Kunena v2.0.3 then v2.0.4.
Was that bad? What should I have done / do now?

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds