Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important New link categories

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Dirval
New link categories was created by Dirval
How to correct the error?
In Joomla I added a category of articles and categories Kunena forum. I then categorized the articles into new categories.
Then I made a new link categories and Discussion Kunena Plug-ins stop working correctly.
For original articles disappeared opportunity to discuss new and ceased to create.

The experimental version of the site I Kunena Discussion Plug-in connection went categories and the same thing happened. Even if I return the same connection, it's does not work with old or new articles.

All I have to date.
regards

Paul

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Dirval
Replied by Dirval on topic New link categories
No one has a similar problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds