Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Discuss - Contents of first post

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by jpc0480
I am using Kunena Discuss with CB 1.9. I am using their plugin, CB Activity - Which displays a newsfeed of things happening on the site.

When a new topic is created all that is inserted into a new topic is the article ID. See the screenshot of what is shown into the newsfeed.

Is there any way to have the plugin for Kunena pull the entire contents of the article vs just the article ID?

Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by jpc0480.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
If I understand correctly, the image you showed is the "discussion" underneath the article. I'm not sure how this ties in with your question about what's "missing" on your forum.

As an example of what should appear, with KD 2.0.3, see Kunena 2.0.3 Security Release

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by jpc0480
Nothing is missing on the forum, what I would like to know is can Kunena Discuss capture the entire contents of the article verses just inserting the article ID into the first post?

Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18

• nant
  • Community Builder Solutions offer more for less!
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #4 by nant

sozzled wrote: If I understand correctly, the image you showed is the "discussion" underneath the article. I'm not sure how this ties in with your question about what's "missing" on your forum.

As an example of what should appear, with KD 2.0.3, see Kunena 2.0.3 Security Release

Actually the contents of the first forum post (created by the discuss bot) is something like:
Code:
[article]125831[/article]
and not the url link.

Nick A. (aka nant)
CB Team member @ Joomlapolis.com
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by nant.

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by jpc0480
Is it possible this may be added in the future?

Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #6 by rich
If you want only the link in first article, then go to "Backend > Kunena Configuration > Frontend". Set on "Choose how to display article by default = Link".
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds