Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Discuss double links to forum? I want to remove this!

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by Yointer
I made Kunena discuss work, so there will be opened a topic automaticilly in the forum zone when I place an article on the homepage. However, under my article I have 2 url's linking to the forum; "discuss this article in the forums (2 replies)" and "Post in discussion".

I prefer to not have any link to the forum and just let Kunena Discuss digest the comments in the forum zone. If that is not possible, can I have just one link instead of two? I can't figure out where I can change these settings.

If I can make this work, the extension and this plug in are really, really great!

Thanks in advance

Edit: I'm using the latest version of both Kunena and Kunena discuss (2.0.2.)
Joomla version is 2.5.8
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Yointer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds