Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How do I remove "component/content/article/" from URL?

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by tommytoxen
Hi,

I'm setting up Kunena discuss on the blogs/articles section on my site but at the moment it's unusable.

For some reason, in the forum posts the "read more" link looks like this:

www.justfriendlychat.com/component/conte...g/110-community-blog

Which is unecessary, and messes up my template/design/modules

Because this is the correct URL:

www.justfriendlychat.com/124-justfriendl...g/110-community-blog

Not sure why it's adding the unecessary "/component/content/article/" but I can't find anywhere in the kunena discuss plugin to change it? I can only find where to change the URL on articles, not in the forum posts.

ANyone have any ideas please? I'd be forever grateful, I'm without a commenting system at the moment, pre-maturely deleted JComments without fully testing Kdiscuss first. :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by yuzef
Maybe... that you have no menu alias for that article categories or single article.

Just create a menu -- > select Menu Item Type ---> to your article or category and you are done.

let's us know if that solve your problem

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds