Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunenadiscuss - display forms in category blog format - a problem

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by kross76
When I try and use kunenadiscuss on my category blog format, it displays the form at the bottom of all of the PARTIAL articles listing in the summary. I would like it to only render the form when a full article is opened (i.e. read more for the hyperlinked title).

As an alternative, is there a way to create simple link that would initiate the actual rendering of the comment form? That way, I could embed the link at the bottom of the article, and I would solve my problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm not sure, as the subject suggests there's something wrong with Kunena Discuss, and I don't know how to respond because I cannot visualise the issue. From the sounds of things, however, it's probably something very easily solved (with a few mouse-clicks using Firebug for Firefox) by making a few judicious changes to your site template CSS and things may then display how you want them. I could be wrong, too.

We use the category blog menu type and Kunena Discuss at this website but I haven't seen any problems. Can you see any problems here ?

This seems to be more of a website design issue than a specific problem with the use of the Kunena Discuss plugin. Again, I could be wrong on that score, too. Would you like to provide us with an illustration of the problem and a way that other people can reproduce the situation, please? Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by jemecb
I think he meant that when:
user is in a category blog and sees intro articles and readmore links. Under readmore links appears kunena discuss. After that comes another article. We dont wont kunena discuss to apear in category blog but only after you click on readmore button to show the whole article. Then at the bottom kunena discuss is supposed to show.

I hope i wrote this so that you understand. Is it a way to to only show kunena discuss form when viweing whole article? And in intro it must keep count of posts :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by kross76
I think I solved this part of the issue. There's a configuration button in discuss that solves this issue.

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by jemecb

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by kross76
I don't have it installed anymore - just experimenting, but there's a specific button in the configuration that deals with showing information on a "Blog listing" or something to that effect. You want this to be "no".

More
11 years 6 months ago #7 by jemecb
Yes, the button is "show on blog page - nothing". But that removes the information on how many comments are in a forum.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds