Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum topic link to Joomla article is not working for me

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by ddi
I have Joomla 2.5 and I had Kunena 1.7.2. with a WORKING KDisuss plugin.

I upgaded to Kunena 2.0.1 and I installed the newest KDisuss plugin.

After that, this is what happens...

IF I open an article from Joomla FIRST and AFTER THAT the topic that was created by the KDisuss plugin, then thn link from the topic to the article works fine.

If I open FIRST the topic without opening first the article then the link from the topic to the article loops back to the topic....

Even through Joomla when i click to an article thet it opens the ...topic...

That makes the newest KDisuss plugin unusable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

ddi wrote: That makes the newest KDisuss plugin unusable.

I have no clues here. Can we see both your configuration report and the parameter settings that you're using with the Kunena Discuss plugin, please? Maybe, with this extra information, someone may have some ideas why things are not working on your site?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds