Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Automaticaly add an joomla article into forum

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by HardstylerDK
Hi everybody,

I've got a problem which i hope you can help me with.

When i write an article in joomla, i would like it to be place in a specified category in the Kunena forum.

Is there any way to do this ? I know it can be done if youre using vBulletin, but i rather use Kunena!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon; move topic to more appropriate category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by HardstylerDK
Isnt there anybody who knows how to do it ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by coder4life
Can you please clarify?

When i write an article in joomla, i would like it to be place in a specified category in the Kunena forum.

Do you mean you want to use Kunena as a discussion system for the Joomla article?

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by HardstylerDK

coder4life wrote: Can you please clarify?

Do you mean you want to use Kunena as a discussion system for the Joomla article?

Yes like that! :)
At my old site, when we wrote an article in joomla backend we had an dropdown menu where we first could choose for example "Reviews" and the another dropdown menu where we would choose the submenu like "Headphones", and then when we published the review it would put a copy of it into our forum.

Does that makes sense ? :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by Matias
Check Kunena Discuss plugin.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by HardstylerDK

Matias wrote: Check Kunena Discuss plugin.

Will that plugin do the that ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by Matias
Not fully automatically, you still need to configure the plugin before that.

More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by HardstylerDK
Now ive got it to add the article from joomla into the Forum. But it isnt showing the whole article, but only the text and images before the "pagebreak". Is there anyway to make it show the whole article ? At the buttom of the article it shows a "Read more" button, which is a link back to joomla ? Why that ?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #9 by sozzled
If you have a "read more" break in your Joomla article, the article will only display (on the forum) the part before the break and you will have to click the "read more" link to see the rest of the article. Standard Joomla feature.

To display any Joomla article in the forum, use the following BBcode syntax:
Code:
[article]<Joomla-article-id>[article]
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10 by willey

SSL provide the strongest protection, greatest flexibilty

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds