Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Cannot download K 2.0 installation kit files to my iPhone

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Theman1
I want the following:
Kunena 2.0
Search plug in
Discuss plug in
Statistics module
Login module
Latest module

But when i hit download i get:

What should I do?

Thanks
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, TheMan1, and welcome to Kunena.

A few questions for you, if I may:

1) Why do you want to download and save the K 2.0 installation files on your iPhone? :dry:
2) Is there a particular reason that you want to use K 2.0 instead of K 3.0?
3) Have you read K 2.0 Installation Guide (and while you are there, have a look at K 3.0 Installation Guide ) ;)

Theman1 wrote:

What should I do?

One of two things:

1) Use a real computer; or
2) Ask Apple why they don't allow Safari for the iPhone to download and save files from the internet.
More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Theman1
Thanks,
I want to dowload 2.0 because it looks cool. Unless the looks haven't changed then i will download 3.0

I don't have pc so thats a problem so is that a problem?
More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

Theman1 wrote: I want to dowload 2.0 because it looks cool. Unless the looks haven't changed then i will download 3.0

Looks, alone, are not the only reason to download K 3.0. Did you read the technical requirements ? K 2.0 is at end-of-life and will not be supported after 31 August this year.

Theman1 wrote: I don't have pc so thats a problem so is that a problem?

See Why can't my iPhone download files?
More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Theman1
I got the app and downloaded it but I don't know how to get it to joomla.
Attachments:
More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Theman1
Is it even possible? I have the files but i don't know how to get them to joomla. I know where to get them but not how.
More
10 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
I suggest you watch the video contained in the article that explains how to install Kunena on a Joomla website. I have used this procedure on several hundred occasions and I have not encountered any problems with this method of installation. I suggest you do the same.

As far as attempting to manage a Joomla website from an iPhone, I have no personal experience of this. I would imagine that you would need experience and skill, patience and exceptional eyesight to be able to work under those conditions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theman1
More
10 years 8 months ago #8 by Theman1
More
10 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds