Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Installation issue similar to the K1.x to 2.03 issue, but with 2.04 instead

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by tt0h
I'm having, essentially, the same issue trying to update K1.7 to 2.04. I've attempted the sql fix, but it finds no rows with the problem to be updated. This is currently on J1.7.4.

I'm at a total loss as to what may be causing the issue. I've removed templates, possible conflicting plugins, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 500 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 45M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez5 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 21 May 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
J! 1.7.4 is not supported. K 2.0.4 will not work with J! 1.7.4.
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Matias
Kunena installer detects Joomla version and if it doesn't meet the requirements, installation will get terminated before anything happens with an error message.

Unfortunately the error doesn't show up if you have turned on debug mode in Joomla, so it's not adviced to use debug while installing Kunena.
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds