Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K2.0.3 upgrade failed:

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by marleen
the online upgrade from version 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 failed.

i get this error message everywhere om my website :

"jlib_application_error_component_not_loading

error during loading: com_kunena, 1"

and a fatal error on the forum page.

I have joomla 2.5.8, PHP 5.3.8

What do I have to do ?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #2 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic K2.0.3 upgrade failed:
I've personally have had issues with upgrading extensions using the backend update feature. Most the time it works, but sometimes it doesn't. So have you tried downloading the latest version of Kunena and installing it that way?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Josh.
More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by marleen
Replied by marleen on topic K2.0.3 upgrade failed:
Now that I have repaired my akeeba backup component, I tried the upgrade again and it worked fine now.
Thanks for the reply, I will keep it in mind for the next upgrade-failure.
More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K2.0.3 upgrade failed:
K 2.0.3 is not supported. we do not respond to questions about unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum. Please go to the download page to find supported versions of Kunena.