Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena 2.0.2 error 1005

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by dimeoscuro
Hi :) , I recently had problems with my forum, just stopped working and I returned error database, restore a database backup that worked well and the error was the same. As I could not fix it, I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it, but now I can not install it and it returns the following error:
Code:
1005 - Se ha producido un error. Can't create table 'jardinmysql.jn17_kunena_topics' (errno: -1) SQL=CREATE TABLE `jn17_kunena_topics` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `category_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `subject` tinytext NULL, `icon_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `locked` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `hold` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `posts` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `hits` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `attachments` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `poll_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `moved_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `first_post_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `first_post_time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `first_post_userid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `first_post_message` text NULL, `first_post_guest_name` tinytext NULL, `last_post_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `last_post_time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `last_post_userid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `last_post_message` text NULL, `last_post_guest_name` tinytext NULL, `params` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id), KEY `category_id` (category_id), KEY `locked` (locked), KEY `hold` (hold), KEY `posts` (posts), KEY `hits` (hits), KEY `first_post_userid` (first_post_userid), KEY `last_post_userid` (last_post_userid), KEY `first_post_time` (first_post_time), KEY `last_post_time` (last_post_time) ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Can you help? Greetings!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena 2.0.2 error 1005
Hello,

Backup the data of your table jn17_kunena_topics not the structure in a safe place then delete the table et recreate it by using the query that you have in message et import the data.

What MySQL version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by dimeoscuro
Replied by dimeoscuro on topic Kunena 2.0.2 error 1005
Hi, thanks for replying. ;)
The mysql version is 5.5. Well, let's try that. And I'll have to do the same, table by table, if I start showing the same error with the following tables to install?

Greetings!

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds