Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved kunena 1.7 to 2.x

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by pilyo
kunena 1.7 to 2.x was created by pilyo
im upgrading from kunena 1.7 to 2.x but its almost 2 hours but this still shows. what is the error with my menu items or what should i change so it will not fail in upgrading? or anyone knows what should i do? thanks

Prepare Installation ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-admin.zip ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-site.zip ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-media.zip ... OK
Installing System - Kunena plug-in ... OK
Installing Quickicon - Kunena plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Alphauserpoints plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Community plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Comprofiler plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Gravatar plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Uddeim plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Kunena plug-in ... OK
Installing Kunena - Joomla plug-in ... OK
Creating category aliases ... OK
Upgrading 1 menu items ... FAILED
Migrating configuration options to K2.0.0 schema ... OK
Converting read posts to K2.0.0 schema ... OK
Database upgraded to version 2.0.0-RC3-DEV2 ... OK
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic kunena 1.7 to 2.x
You are trying to install K 2.0.0-RC3 DEV2? Can you please inform me where you found the URL to obtain this installation kit? As far as I know, that specific version is unavailable for public download and use.

The reason that the upgrade failed is because you have a problem with your Joomla menu. You should trash and delete all your Joomla menus that have any items in the that have anything to do with Kunena. The I recommend that you read how to upgrade to K 2.0.2 by reading K 2.0 Upgrade Guide .
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by pilyo
Replied by pilyo on topic kunena 1.7 to 2.x
thank you for your reply sir. i just copy the link location of version 2.0.2 here www.kunena.org/download

if i delete the menus it wont affect anything after the upgrade was done or i should delete and wait for the upgrade to be done then ill create the menus manually again?
More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
The K 2.0 installatuon/upgrade procedure rebuilds the menu for you (unless you have something quite unique on your site). Our main objective here is to get Kunena installed. Let's do that first.
More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by pilyo
Replied by pilyo on topic kunena 1.7 to 2.x
wow! You are right! thank you sir! im done with upgrading it. ill try to upgrade my other kunena forum. By the way i see a message on the top of the forum but its outside kunena. Im not sure if you are still involve with this. i already disabled my modules coz i dont need it too but this still shows.

ERROR: mod_kunenalatest: Kunena 1.7 (or later) is not installed on your system!
More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
If you get that message (ERROR: mod_kunenalatest: Kunena 1.7 (or later) is not installed on your system!) then uninstall Kunena Latest.
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds